Your Safety Is Our Number One Concern
At Personal Mobility, your safety and wellbeing is our top priority. Our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. The extraordinary impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) is disrupting so much of our daily lives. We want you to know that Personal Mobility is here for you when you need us.
Wheelchair Van and Mobility Equipment Service is considered an ESSENTIAL business.
We will continue to be open during normal business hours and will continue to honor all appointments. If you are having any service issues with your wheelchair van or mobility equipment, please call us at 888-706-1010 so we can schedule an appointment for you.
Service Appointments for Your Mobility Equipment
If you feel concerned and you want to reschedule your service appointments, please let us know. In the meantime, if you still want or need to have your wheelchair accessible vehicle or mobility equipment serviced, we are here for you anyway you need us.
- You come to us: Schedule an appointment and come in to your local Personal Mobility
- Pick up and Drop off: We will come to you. There are certain circumstances when a Personal Mobility service technician will come to your home, pick up your equipment, bring it to a Personal Mobility Service Center, perform the service and then bring it back to your home. You never have to leave home. Best of all, we are waiving pick up and drop off fees to you during this time of crisis.
- We come to you: There are circumstances where we may be able to perform specific services at your home. Please call us at 888-706-1010 or email us to find out more.
Your safety and wellbeing is our top priority. We want you to know that Personal
Mobility is here for you whenever you need us.
Personal Mobility is Committed to Keeping You Safe During These Uncertain Times
In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to be smarter and more diligent in our daily routines. That’s why we want to personally update you on the situation with COVID-19 (the coronavirus) and the steps we are taking to ensure your health and safety in our stores and with your current accessible vehicle needs. We are closely following the health experts including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure we always have access to the latest information and guidance.
- We want to reasonably accommodate all situations. If you are interested in purchasing a wheelchair accessible van, give us a call. We will help to determine which wheelchair accessible van is the right fit for your lifestyle and budget. If there is a participating dealership near you, one of our Mobility Specialists will work with you to schedule your wheelchair van home demo and test drive.
- There will be certain circumstances where we will offer free pickup and delivery for equipment installations.
- Regarding your immediate rental needs, while we look forward to continuing to serve you during this time, we recognize your travel plans may change. To provide you with flexibility for these changes, we are extending our no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through us.
As the impact of COVID-19 continues to evolve, please know that we remain committed to providing you the exceptional experience and service you have come to expect from Personal Mobility.
Thank you for your continued trust in choosing Personal Mobility. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We understand that in today’s world, having the freedom to move is fundamental to your lives, which is why it can’t stop.
Please let us know how we can help.
Your friends at Personal Mobility.