The GH1 Q lifting module comes with a quick-release system that makes it very simple to click-on and click-off the lifting module from the rails if it from time to time is necessary to relocate the lifting module to another room or residence. The moving of the lifting module can be accomplished without any use of tools.
- The ceiling hoist is switched on by pressing one of the buttons on the hand control.
- A green indicator lamp will show that the hoist is switched on and ready for use.
- If the indicator lamp shows yellow, this means that there is no main connection to the hoist.
- If the indicator lamp is yellow and the hoist is beeping when activated, there is a fault with the hoist.
- If the ceiling hoist does not switch on, this may be because the emergency stop has been activated – red strap (labelled with triangle symbol).
- The hoist does not need to be turned off – it switches off automatically after approximately two minutes without activation.
- The hoist recharges when the hand control is placed in the charging station with the power supply turned on (3 beeps for charging). The position of the lifting hanger does not affect charging. Charging will always take place irrespective of the height of the lifting hanger.
- The hoist’s lifting capacity will be marked on the hoist, e.g., 205 kg/450 lbs. This means that the hoist may be used for loads up to 205 kg/450 lbs. Note however that the rail system or the sling may have a lower lifting capacity. The load may not exceed the lowest lifting capacity.
- The GH1Q features a quick-release system that makes it very simple to click-on and click-off the lifting module from the rails.