CHRYSLER PACIFICA PHEV
With an EPA estimated 84 MPGe, the Chrysler Pacifica PHEV offers an economical, green alternative for consumers and operators alike. This plug-in hybrid electric vehicle accommodates one wheelchair, and offers 2nd row seating flexibility with fixed or fold-away options.
STANDARDS AND OPTIONS
- Leather Trimmed Seating
- Heated Front Seats
- Garmin® Navigation System
- Rear Back up Camera
- Safety Sphere Group
- Uconnect® Voice Command with Bluetooth
- Power Front Driver and Passenger Seats
- Power Liftgate
- Power Sliding Doors
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Air Conditioning with 3-Zone Automatic Temp Control
- Power Windows with Driver’s One-Touch-Down Feature
- Compact Spare Tire
Lowered Floor Length 54"
Lowered Floor Width 36"
Usable Ramp Width 34.75"
Overall Ramp Length (Bi-Fold) 60"
Distance Between Mid Row Seats N/A
Ground Clearance at Rear Frame 8.5"
Ground Clearance at Skid Plate 7"
Interior Head Room at Center 56"
Rear Entrance Height 56"
Rear Ramp Angle (degrees) 9.75