Raizer Mobile Lifting Chair for Safe Patient Handling by LiftUp
- One assistant can use the chair to lift a fallen patient to a sitting or standing position in just a few minutes
- Requires virtually no physical effort besides a supportive hand, which helps caregivers avoid serious injuries
- Assemble and use in four easy steps with minimal disruption to the patient
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 40 lifts at full weight capacity on one charge
- Includes carrying cases, 220 VAC charger and 12 VDC cigarette plug adapter
Now there’s a better way to lift someone after a fall.
Protect caregivers from serious injury with the new Raizer Mobile Lifting Chair. This sleek, innovative, battery-operated chair enables one assistant to safely raise a large adult to a sitting or standing position in just a few minutes.
Fast and simple setup
Raizer is easy to assemble. Components are placed around the fallen person, with little disruption, and locked into position.
Safer for caregivers
One assistant can easily perform the lift with virtually no physical effort besides a supportive hand.